Kokomo private Island, fiji
Kokomo Private Island appointed the full scope of services of Spa Sessions to develop their day spa facility from concept & design, to opening in Easter of 2017. All planning services we provided liaising with the management team at Walker Group in Sydney. Recruitment was facilitated by the Spa Sessions team assembling the very best team across the Pacific. Extensive on site training and operational direction and support was provided in the lead up to launch.
- Architecture – Keith Lambert, Walker Group
- Interior Design – Philip Garner, Garner Agencies
- Product Partners – Sodashi, Miras Hand, Pure Fiji
Halcyon HOuse, cabarita beach NSW, australia
The planning for Halcyon Spa commenced in February of 2016 with Spa Sessions initially worked with Sydney architect Virginia Kerraige on the concept design and delivered a full brief. Product partner selection and the spa menu development followed, along with specialized spa FF&E procurement, recruitment and training, collateral consultation with the appointment graphic designer. Spa Sessions developed all SOP’s and training manuals and was onsite for all preopening activities, working in the business alongside the team. Halcyon Spa opened Christmas 2017.
- Architecture – Virginia Kerraige
- Interior Design – Anna Spiro
- Product Partners – Sodashi & Cura Oils
spaQ - QT HOTELS & RESORTS (4 AuStralian destinations)
In 2011 Australia’s newest cult hotel brand QT Hotels & Resorts engaged Naomi to develop, rollout and over-see the ongoing management of a new and vibrant spa and barber shop concept. “SpaQ” has so far opened in five locations; Sydney, Port Douglas, Falls Creek, Gold Coast and Canberra. Spa Sessions holds the ongoing management contract for all locations and has ultimate responsibility for day to day operations.
- Architecture & Interior Design – Nic Graham & Associates
- Product Partners – Uspa & Skeyndor
COMO THE TREASURY, PERTH, AUSTRALIA
Prior to the appointment of The COMO Group, The Treasury Building managment team engaged Spa Sessions to provide spa design consulting for the spa facility. Working with Kerry Hill Architects a beautiful spa facility was created respecting the history of the century old building.
- Architects & Interior Design - Kerry Hill
One WybelennA, Brookfield, AustRAlia
In 2012 Heather Sartain transformed her stunning property in Brookfield into a luxury day spa. The five bedroom home was redesigned to include a pool, magnesium spa, extensive lounge spaces. The expansive landscaped gardens were also incorporated into the overall concept. Spa Sessions was the appointed Spa Consultants and had the task of working with Heather on FF&E, assisting with recruitment, setting up the spa management systems and processes in preparation for opening.
- Architects - Shaun Lockyer Architects directed by Heather Sartain's design brief
- Landscaping - Boss Gardenscapes
- Builder - Bruce Mole, Thallon Mole Group
- Spa Interior Design - Penny del Castillo, In Design International
- Product - Germaine de Cappucini & Subtle Energies